Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Message and Request to French Readers


In mid-May, 2015, my husband and I along with three friends will be renting a three bedroom three bath apartment in Paris located on the Ile de la Cite not far from Notre Dame. I'd love recommendations on restaurants, gay clubs and other attractions besides the main attractions that most tourists go to see.  It has been 33 years since I was last in Paris (I visited frequently when I was in-house counsel for an oil company and stayed at hotels like the Plaza Athenee and Prince de Galles). I am sure very much has changed in the interim.  

In addition to recommendations, I always love to meet readers of this blog.  Surprisingly, of late, after the United States, this blog receives its second highest level of traffic from France.  I look forward to suggestions and comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can take me along! I read your blog! I can carry your bags!

Peace <3
Jay