Friday, September 05, 2014

Safe Arrival in Venice!


It was a grueling trip, but other than making the mistake of flying on US Airways/American Airlines - which separated me and the husband at boarding since the nasty gate attendants refused to recognize us as married although straight couples had no such problems - it was largely uneventful.  The husband and I are regrouping before we go exploring.   The weather is great and I hope to put up a post or so later.  

As for US Airways, I do plan on filing a formal complaint.  To add insult to injury, the gate staff in Philadelphia, two black women named "Asia" and Chanelle," told me that only blacks faced discrimination and that since I  am white, I needed to shut my mouth.  Both acted as if they had been indoctrinated by NOM as part of its plan to drive a wedge between the black and the gay communities.  

After this trip is over, I am going to avoid US Airways like the plague.  EVERY time I fly them it is either a clusterfuck or some kind of unpleasantness takes place.

Getting some much needed alcohol before checking into our hotel!

No comments: